• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Do tell.

The ppl I know who had it done have experienced no problems so I'm curious what you know about it.

My wife had it done twice. She had an "adjustment" within the first year but her vision is not good still. You also risk the Halo effect. Not worth it in our experience. She had this prior to kids though so maybe she should have waited.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Imagine where people in Zima commercials would shop...that's express. It's a trendy psuedo hipster store but I will admit to liking some of the stuff in there. I'd probably even wear some of it if it weren't only made for people 5'-10" and 145 pounds
I wouldn’t say hipster at all. I just get there dress clothes. Anything else they can keep. Haha

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My wife had it done twice. She had an "adjustment" within the first year but her vision is not good still. You also risk the Halo effect. Not worth it in our experience. She had this prior to kids though so maybe she should have waited.

Dang that sucks. I wonder why she had issues? That's the first time I've heard of anyone not having success.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Dang that sucks. I wonder why she had issues? That's the first time I've heard of anyone not having success.

More common with women and especially after pregnancy. I do remember her waking up after a nap following surgery and freaking out because her eyes felt all sandy. That went away but the process isn't what I'd call pleasant.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I’ve had luck with contacts for years now. I’ll stick to them.

I guess I'm stuck with what @Peanut Butter calls "Looking Smart" because I cannot stand touching my eye.

I'm not squeamish about anything else. I've shoveled shit (grew up on a farm), juggled piss (worked in a lab), killed and cleaned vermin (hunting squirrels and groundhogs), and worked in restaurants (can be nastier than you'd want to know).
Blood and gore don't bother me, even when it's my own.

But don't try touching my eyes. I'll fight you. I'll fucking HURT you.