Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
I got an AK that had an ALG trigger in it. There was no roll pin in the trigger leg hole. Selector safety did not even try to work. There was some problems with not enough metal, material around the disconnector hole and some of the early one broke there. That has been redesigned on the new ones. The trigger is almost too good. Definitely would not want one any lighter. It is a single stage. The reset is shorter if you are into that. Some guns the trigger can give problems in. I like the Century RAK triggers. I had a WASR with a Tapco in it and the carrier did not like going over that trigger. I put a RAK in it and all the bolt "sticking" was gone. In most rifles the RAK is a very nice two stage that can be worked with to be very very nice.

Last edited:

Wudee

Frontiersman
Kalash Klub
Jul 10, 2018
Georgia
Sorry to spam the thread, but how is this trigger?

I've never had an issue with the Tapco G2 honestly, but isn't that the one that can peen the carrier?

I have a couple of the Alg triggers, prefer them over the g2's. No problems with either the g2 or Alg honestly though.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Good buy at $400-$425?

$400-$425 for a used suppressor ready model, yeah that's a decent deal. You can find them for $500 new online regularly.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x