Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I like when they ask to see my shit, then they try and offer me their stuff and I tell em “nah I don’t give a shit about that”
I just did that last week. Said, "I don't care about that, I'm only interested in the bare minimum the law requires. I don't know you...so I don't need to know anything else." He pulled it out and waved it around anyway.....kind like a perv doing his weenie wave, lol.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I just did that last week. Said, "I don't care about that, I'm only interested in the bare minimum the law requires. I don't know you...so I don't need to know anything else." He pulled it out and waved it around anyway.....kind like a perv doing his weenie wave, lol.
Did you ask him if he felt better afterwards

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
The maple? It's different. Maybe too light. I think orange laminate is my jam

I gotta work the balls up to refinish that Chicom wood set I got for my mak90. Worst case strip it and start again but still, I paid $500 for the mak90 with a few mags and a drum and having a $200 furniture set is crazy, kinda sorta, but not really Damn near half the gun and probably more then when the gun was new so y’all get my point

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I gotta work the balls up to refinish that Chicom wood set I got for my mak90. Worst case strip it and start again but still, I paid $500 for the mak90 with a few mags and a drum and having a $200 furniture set is crazy, kinda sorta, but not really Damn near half the gun and probably more then when the gun was new so y’all get my point
I feel that... it'll work out just going slow and not rushing anything. Most of the time if I screw something up it's because I get impatient and start rushing stuff

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
When I was a kid we were "The Poor's" at times. I remember drinking out of jelly jars we used as glasses. Funny thing is I never knew we were poor.....my Momma and Daddy made sure we were always taken care in the most important ways and things.Your pic reminded me of that, made me smile.
Jars are my fav cup dude. I got them in all sizes!!!!