Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
Happy New Year Klub Bretheren and @MrsFast306stang!
View attachment 62043

Looks like fudd hater doubled down on being a complete asshole, lol. Not surprisingly the thread dedicated to his douchebaggery was deleted.
The ODT has a real asshat here. A great addition to the gun community....Calling out prospective buyers retards in his description and using Autism in a way that make me, a dad with an Autistic child want to get my first points ever....

Anyway... good morning gents. Hopefully most of us are not too hung over from the New Year's festivities.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
The ODT has a real asshat here. A great addition to the gun community....Calling out prospective buyers retards in his description and using Autism in a way that make me, a dad with an Autistic child want to get my first points ever....

Anyway... good morning gents. Hopefully most of us are not too hung over from the New Year's festivities.
Why you keep going back there?

Alternatively, say what's on your mind, get the points, who cares about points?

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
The UN is a joke, they sat there and did nothing when 800,000 to 1 million Tusi people were murdered in front of them. Do you honestly think that they are going to disarm anyone with guns when they didn't do a damn thing against people mostly armed with machetes.
Wisdom from a single wide trailer (video I mean, not you, lol). Think I’ll go buy some ammo today to repel the invaders.......Meh, probably just stay home and watch football, lol.

Last edited: