• Total voters

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
And:

You guys really need to fucking get out more.
But we have all we need here? Commie guns, a roofied Stang, feet, fudd guns, etc...
images-15.jpg 3E123A1600000578-4061408-image-a-9_1488971818558.jpg Z-1.jpg

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
And:

You guys really need to fucking get out more.
Generates no revenue for @dougiemac. Fewer page views, fewer search engine hits, etc., etc. I don't want this place to go under financially.
Agree. SET will not take off if we stay in the kiddie pool of KK. And new ODT refugees need content outside of KK.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I'll be straight with you guys. Last fall when I found SET, I couldn't find any hope. my wife was (&still is) seriously, incurably ill. We were even broker than now. These guys welcomed me, added some camaraderie & bright spots to my day & then all contributed to the best Christmas I've had in my life. & I been walking the earth over 6 decades. When my wife developed new symptoms that included a seizure that put her in the ICU for 4 days last Feb. I don't know if I would have made it through without these guys.

So, I'm sorry it I seem pushy about growing the site. It means a lot to me. if I ever come into money again, I'll be donating a bunch of it to SET. Until then, I try to do little things I can to help but I don't have a lot to offer. if you haven't look at the Secret Santa Reveal thread & the stuff donated for the Fall Giveaway threads. These are truly good people.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I'll be straight with you guys. Last fall when I found SET, I couldn't find any hope. my wife was (&still is) seriously, incurably ill. We were even broker than now. These guys welcomed me, added some camaraderie & bright spots to my day & then all contributed to the best Christmas I've had in my life. & I been walking the earth over 6 decades. When my wife developed new symptoms that included a seizure that put her in the ICU for 4 days last Feb. I don't know if I would have made it through without these guys.

So, I'm sorry it I seem pushy about growing the site. It means a lot to me. if I ever come into money again, I'll be donating a bunch of it to SET. Until then, I try to do little things I can to help but I don't have a lot to offer. if you haven't look at the Secret Santa Reveal thread & the stuff donated for the Fall Giveaway threads. These are truly good people.
+1 I feel like I’ve contributed more here in 2 months than I have 2 years at the files. This place is awesome.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code

ssssoooooooooo, anyone need a solvent collector from deff not the ATF

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Hey don’t hate on people who don’t want fun solvents to drop into the soil.

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta

Don't worry about being pushy. This is a great place. I have enjoyed the interweb commaraiarie and some that has grown outside of this "KK" thread. I am happy to be a site supporter and enjoyed very much participating in the Secret Santa. I am glad that SET has been a good place for you during this last year and wishing the best for your wife and you.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Looks familiar...

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Yeah, at the gun show last weekend I saw a huge booth with a bunch of fudds standing around it selling that shit, as well as all of the components to build-a-bear-type flashlight cans. Stupid as hell.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Starting and running a forum is not a money maker by any means.
I just want us doing all we can to help. I have very little money & don't get to meet many new folks to tell about the site because of my wife's health. But as I said in my post about theGodsend this place has been for me, I try to do what I can. And if I come into any money, some of it is going to SET. Don't know if you saw my earlier post, @dougiemac , but this place has made an enormous positive difference in my life. Thank you hardly seems enough.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
That's a tough one man. Between a $650 TLE II or an $850 TRP I'd get the TLE II. Like I said, I'm biased though. 90% of other people would say the TRP. I have had a couple TRP's and while they are nice guns they're really not worth the extra coin over a loaded just for the checkered front strap. If I were going Springfield again I'd buy an "NM" prefix loaded and have the front strap checkered and a trigger job done on it.