Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You have winchesters? I thought you were on the cool team.

Marlins and Winchesters. The pic with 2 Winchesters in it, the top one was my grandpa's. He grew up relatively poor in Vermont and he worked on a farm down the road after school in exchange for that gun so that he could hunt to put food on the table. It was made in 1910. The other one is a Buffalo Bill Commemorative edition. The one with the side mounted scope was only in my possession for a little while. Didn't like the side mount. Kept the sling and sold the rifle for what I paid for it. Marlins are my favorite lever guns but I like '94 Winchesters too.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Marlins and Winchesters. The pic with 2 Winchesters in it, the top one was my grandpa's. He grew up relatively poor in Vermont and he worked on a farm down the road after school in exchange for that gun so that he could hunt to put food on the table. It was made in 1910. The other one is a Buffalo Bill Commemorative edition. The one with the side mounted scope was only in my possession for a little while. Didn't like the side mount. Kept the sling and sold the rifle for what I paid for it. Marlins are my favorite lever guns but I like '94 Winchesters too.
I'd like a 73 Uberti Winchester because got damn they pretty

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

I'd own a 94 but I'd never hunt with it. Top eject is a serious design flaw.