EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Who got em .223 AKs?

Had one, didn't like it. I bought it to shoot crappy Steel. .223 ammo, my shot groups looked like rat shit in a dresser drawer. Combine a less than accurate gun platform, and combine it with the shittist mass produced ammo in the world... get shitty results... not to mention the spare mags were hard to find and expensive.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Had one, didn't like it. I bought it to shoot crappy Steel. .223 ammo, my shot groups looked like rat shit in a dresser drawer. Combine a less than accurate gun platform, and combine it with the shittist mass produced ammo in the world... get shitty results... not to mention the spare mags were hard to find and expensive.
My 106f is a accurate af. I like .223 on the AK platform

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
My 106f is a accurate af. I like .223 on the AK platform

If you have one that works well with the lower end ammo, keep it! Mine did not, and I have had zero luck with the Russian Silver Bear, or Wolf ammo in .223... especially the silver bear ammo.
But that being said, I really like the 5.45 round, and enjoy shooing it from the AK platform... and have no issues with the Wolf ammo in 5.45... Silver Bear, IMHO is garbage, unless you are shooting full auto, and want to save a few cents.

Wudee

Frontiersman
Kalash Klub
Jul 10, 2018
Georgia
A underfolder AK74 is super bad ass... I'd love to have a custom rifle like that.

That was a unicorn rifle for me. No country ever produced one so being a 74' whore I had to have one, lol. I got this Bulgarian based 74' uf also and had it rebuilt by Meridian Ordnance before I learned to build. I've replaced the pg with a Russian laminate one since this pic. image.jpeg

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code

I hate my sar 3 TBH
Only have it to complete the trifecta

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
If you have one that works well with the lower end ammo, keep it! Mine did not, and I have had zero luck with the Russian Silver Bear, or Wolf ammo in .223... especially the silver bear ammo.
But that being said, I really like the 5.45 round, and enjoy shooing it from the AK platform... and have no issues with the Wolf ammo in 5.45... Silver Bear, IMHO is garbage, unless you are shooting full auto, and want to save a few cents.
It’s ate all the steel case stuff I’ve fed it! One of the few I won’t sale. I finally fired it a few months ago and fell in love

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That was a unicorn rifle for me. No country ever produced one so being a 74' whore I had to have one, lol. I got this Bulgarian based 74' uf also and had it rebuilt by Meridian Ordnance before I learned to build. I've replaced the pg with a Russian laminate one since this pic. View attachment 61459

Holy shit man, you have some nice 74's! I doubt you will, but if you ever decide to get rid of one of those 5.45 Underfolders let me know.