• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Rolling in.

Long day, got a bunch done.

Great time at the show this morning. I like all you guys online, but really seems to roll over into real life x2.

Peanut butter, this is not a shot, quite the opposite. We should all be proud of our 22 year old. Character and Maturity wise, we all wish his generation had some of his traits.

My wife really liked everyone. Speaks volumes too.

Thank you guys for a great day. Was a really good time

Last edited:

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
That's why I do not like Pioneer. Very underhanded. They have 11 and an Archer in the logo. Real arsenal is Fabrika Broni Lucznik Radom. Lucznik is "Archer" in Polish (and Russian). Pioneer is misrepresenting their company in the logo.

Real FB Radom logo:
IMG_7431.jpg

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I haven't forgotten about your varmint ammo. Just been busy with life (aka drinking and working). You free tomorrow late morning? @Grunk
Sorry, have to be in Bethlehem tomorrow mid-morning until not sure. Not even sure why I'm supposed to be there. Something my brother-in-law wants to see me about. No rush on the ammo. As far as I know, I'm free all this coming week & weekend except Wednesday. Of course, up until a few hours ago, I was free tomorrow as well.:noidea:

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Sorry, have to be in Bethlehem tomorrow mid-morning until not sure. Not even sure why I'm supposed to be there. Something my brother-in-law wants to see me about. No rush on the ammo. As far as I know, I'm free all this coming week & weekend except Wednesday. Of course, up until a few hours ago, I was free tomorrow as well.:noidea:

It's all good. I know last minute notice. Plus with proper planning @Peanut Butter can join us

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
It's all good. I know last minute notice. Plus with proper planning @Peanut Butter can join us
That sounds great. I'm assuming tomorrow is my brother-in-law wanting help with some kind of Christmas surprise. At least I hope so. Almost the only time I hear from the family is when there's a crisis.