Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Lois could never have Superman’s baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes can handle the sperm? I guarantee he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it’s strong enough to carry his child? He’s an alien, for Chrissake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth’s yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan, the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him.
Alien is a derogatory term and offensive to ETs. Demi Lovato said so.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Lois could never have Superman’s baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes can handle the sperm? I guarantee he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it’s strong enough to carry his child? He’s an alien, for Chrissake. His Kyrptonian biological makeup is enhanced by earth’s yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan, the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom. That would kill him.
Larry Niven wrote about this in a 1969 essay called "Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex"

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Wait a second- I just read that Superman’s a homo now. Maybe Batman or The Hulk can play catcher for him? Happy Friday gents! Supposed to feel like fall this weekend- been sumertime forever.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Wait a second- I just read that Superman’s a homo now. Maybe Batman or The Hulk can play catcher for him? Happy Friday gents! Supposed to feel like fall this weekend- been sumertime forever.
yes sir cooling off here a little , should be a awesome opening weekend , im planning on knocking @karlvv out of the MFING Legend spot