Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Those look like they'd hurt

IMI usually makes great stuff.

Reviews online are mixed on expansion. But I didn't see anyone test on any kind of body armor, where the die cut feature may do some good. Or not.

No feeding issues so I'mma try some and see how they run. Should do pretty well in my carbines.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I just got back from the most country ass wedding ever. I'm talking camo vest with blue jeans, full camo dress, rode out on a Harley with a Confederate flag waving. The whole nine yards. I'm kinda disappointed that we didn't get to shoot our guns in the air but whatever.
Marriage ain't really legal if no shootin was done.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I will have more to say tomorrow but SET truly made my life a great deal better today. @Axeman & @3clicks_Off came out & brought us a dryer & through some kind of electro-mechanical sorcery my truck is out of limp mode. (The only downside was when we test drove it on a food run, they learned to fear for their lives when Grunk is driving. There is no slowing for turns, early braking for stop signs, concern for curbs or what other drivers are trying to do. Can't wait to get them in the truck to go to the range & see how I drive off-road! :flame:They also fixed running toilets 7 several other little problems around the house.

@Axeman's girlfriend also came & provided Suz with many gifts as well as female company which she rarely gets. Plus a whole day with somebody other than me to talk to. @Miles put in a surprise appearance with homemade soap, chocolate, homemade spiced peach & fig jams (Suz doesn't care for figs much but I love them so more for me--though I'll probably have to give up my share of the spiced peach.) He also delivered copious amounts of bourbon, including a bottle of the mythical Eagle Rare. Thank you again, Miles.

@EugenFJR set a bottle of Jameson's Irish finished in Stput Barrels. Thank you so much.

With all this whiskey on hand, I may be snowed in this week regardless of what the weather outside looks like. Really the snow is already so deep here in Monroe that I don't think we can get out of the driveway. I'll have to drink all this whiskey to survive.

I am a truly blessed man. SET is such an incredible community of men who have done so much to help me. it is very difficult for me because I've always been a guy who did all this stuff myself, but my body won't anymore. It is humbling but I have also been reminded what true friends are,

Suz & I are both tired & in a great deal of pain so probably won't be doing much tomorrow but i wanted to share the greatest gift you people have given me. When I got Suz settled into bed this evening she looked at me & said, "We're going to make it. These wonderful people are going to help us be ok." It truly brought tears to my eyes because she has been so scared.

Thank you is not enough but I don't know what else to say right now.