Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
if I ever made the money y’all do, I’d prolly die in a week
I knew a kid in HS who grew up dirt poor, managed to get into Hahvahd, gradyeated with a degree in finance, pulled a job making well into the 6 figures within a few months of graduation, did all the cocaine and died within a year.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
There was a documentary filmed aboard a Russian typhoon sub and it couldn't not catch on fire once on its 15 day mission...but that's Russian trash lol
What's that joke....
What's as big as a house, burns 1000 gallons of fuel an hour, belches black smoke into the sky, and cuts an apple into 3 pieces?
A Russian machine designed to cut an apple into 4 pieces.

TRS

Tracker
Jun 16, 2021
South of the gnat line
Do submarines catch fire often? They are in water, literally.
The fed jobs are base support. Submarines are crammed with all kinds of fun stuff high pressure 02,high pressure hydraulics, hydrogen, equipment with names like the bomb that have designed blow out panels. Auctual fires onboard are fought by the crew, it's a way different style, no retreat. One of the funniest things I saw was a new guy, who was a fire fighter before he joined, realize that the reason he was nozzle man because he was the most expendable and that the guy behind him would push him forward, but not to worry the fire would sear the brass nozzle to his hand so he wouldn't let go.