GA Firing Line

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
That quote looks to me like he's removing the heads, resurfacing, then reinstalling them? Where's the valvetrain work?
Yeah, looks like he's polishing the heads & changing oil & coolant. @AC-130 Above, if he told you you have valvetrain probs, he ain't addressing them in this estimate.

Not saying he's trying to rip you off cause I haven't seen the vehicle, but I don't see how what you described earlier is going to be effected by this work.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
At any rate I was already planning on driving it back home and parking it again to assess my options. I only owe him 50 bucks right now for him adjusting the timing and a few other things
I think that's smart. Personally, I'd get a 2nd opinion & ask this guy to explain again what he thinks the problems are & how this will fix it. May just be miscommunication. Better to clear it up before signing anything.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Anyone ever do an online Last Will and Testament?
Any recommendations or have a template?
I have a disabled Uncle in bad health looking to do one before he clocks out.
No, but you need to make sure that formalities regarding witnesses etc are followed for the will to be valid.
I think it'd be better to find a long-time practicing attorney that specializes in Trusts & Estates to draft a will. I think sometimes they will come out to you if there are health issues and such.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Ran a couple miles, felt good. Had some leftover menudo from Saturday- it was delicious!

That is significant, because Saturday I could hardly eat it - didn't taste right. I think I'm as normal as I'm gonna be....