Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Oh, I see the building was a weird shape.

View attachment 129116

I've inspected a lot of concrete structures over the years... that one was likely not maintained, located right by salt water, and the rebar corroded. Eventually the reinforcing was damaged to the point that it just failed. There were signs before it happened. A lot of the damage was covered by old repairs most likely.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I've inspected a lot of concrete structures over the years... that one was likely not maintained, located right by salt water, and the rebar corroded. Eventually the reinforcing was damaged to the point that it just failed. There were signs before it happened. A lot of the damage was covered by old repairs most likely.

A lot of people on their inspection (or some other type) committee had recently quit bc the damage was overwhelming and they didn't know how to proceed

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
A lot of people on their inspection (or some other type) committee had recently quit bc the damage was overwhelming and they didn't know how to proceed

Is like when you don't patch your leaking roof and a few years later you have to replace the roof, framing, and floor due to wood rot. Concrete is great, but remember that water can dissolve mountains.