GA Firing Line

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Me and Julie drove up there somewhere Friday and got a hotel and stayed overnight to meet @KhyberPass for a Mosin he sold me, and me and Julie met some of the other @Kalash Klub at the gunshow the next morning.

So Friday night we met up with @KhyberPass and his girl to get some Mexican food. There was a pepper on my plate that I thought was a jalapeño. I cut a piece off and ate it and it lit my ass uppppp!!!! Like unbelievably hot. Khyberpass: "Nah Bro, it CAN'T be THAT hot..."

I gave him the pepper, he cut a piece off and ate it, we had been talking nonstop with stories and catching up all night and after he bit it, he froze up solid. I thought he bit his tongue or something. I said something, to which he didn't move other than to point his finger in the air like a "HOLD on a damn minute" gesture LMFAO!

When he finally recovered he said the pepper was so hot he couldn't talk or do anything other than sit there :roflmao:

So the waitress comes back and we tell her about the pepper. She says, "It CAN'T be THAT hot!" So SHE cuts off a piece and eats it and immediately goes back to the kitchen and disappears for like 10 minutes. We didn't think she was coming back :pound:

She came back and was all, "I swear I thought you guys were kidding!"

Memorable night for sure. Good times!
LMAOOOOOOO

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm crying! That's an awesome story.

Ever tried sneaking a Mosin past the front desk and up the stairs? (the stairs were right in front of the desk too!)

And then I sneaked it out the next morning too which I didn't really care about being seen when I'm leaving.

I didn't want to leave any firearms in the car overnight at the hotel.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Ever tried sneaking a Mosin past the front desk and up the stairs? (the stairs were right in front of the desk too!)

And then I sneaked it out the next morning too which I didn't really care about being seen when I'm leaving.

I snuck all of my guns into several hotels after the tree fell on our house. Then I stashed them in the back of our storage unit for about 3 or 4 days before I could get down to my dads to put them in the safe there. I was nervous as hell the whole time.

Speaking of safes, does anybody need a 12" goldenrod(giggity) dehumidifier? I accidentally ordered a 12" instead of a 36" and it isn't doing shit to bring the humidity down in my safe. I paid $30 for it but if you need it and you can meet me around the Woodstock/Holly Springs/Acworth area you can have it.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I snuck all of my guns into several hotels after the tree fell on our house. Then I stashed them in the back of our storage unit for about 3 or 4 days before I could get down to my dads to put them in the safe there. I was nervous as hell the whole time.

I didn't even think about you going through this same scenario. Man yeah, I bet that was a little nerve wracking on top of everything else!

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
Me and Julie drove up there somewhere Friday and got a hotel and stayed overnight to meet @KhyberPass for a Mosin he sold me, and me and Julie met some of the other @Kalash Klub at the gunshow the next morning.

So Friday night we met up with @KhyberPass and his girl to get some Mexican food. There was a pepper on my plate that I thought was a jalapeño. I cut a piece off and ate it and it lit my ass uppppp!!!! Like unbelievably hot. Khyberpass: "Nah Bro, it CAN'T be THAT hot..."

I gave him the pepper, he cut a piece off and ate it, we had been talking nonstop with stories and catching up all night and after he bit it, he froze up solid. I thought he bit his tongue or something. I said something, to which he didn't move other than to point his finger in the air like a "HOLD on a damn minute" gesture LMFAO!

When he finally recovered he said the pepper was so hot he couldn't talk or do anything other than sit there :roflmao:

So the waitress comes back and we tell her about the pepper. She says, "It CAN'T be THAT hot!" So SHE cuts off a piece and eats it and immediately goes back to the kitchen and disappears for like 10 minutes. We didn't think she was coming back :pound:

She came back and was all, "I swear I thought you guys were kidding!"

Memorable night for sure. Good times!

Only solution to THAT kind of hot is milk lol

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

I once brought in a long skinny "transit tripod" case because my "my boss said not to leave anything expensive in the truck"