Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Cool. Are Permethrin and other readily available products that big of a secret to the general public?
Most products used (regardless of which company) aren’t restricted products, with the exception of Termidor, Alpine wsg, etc. people are more so paying for convenience and expertise, we spend ALOT of time training and with ongoing education in my company.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I know techs who make an easy 60-70k a year, but that’s heavily dependent on the route they inherit and work ethic. I don’t sell stuff that people don’t need, so I’m very diligent in finding actual problems. I have had good success by just being honest about problems w customers. Don’t spend their money for em. But also, when there’s a den of flying squirrels chewing wires in your attic, not much coercion is needed.
I dont think ive ever seen a flying squirrels, let alone a den. I think I'd shit myself

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Most products used (regardless of which company) aren’t restricted products, with the exception of Termidor, Alpine wsg, etc. people are more so paying for convenience and expertise, we spend ALOT of time training and with ongoing education in my company.
Yes of course. Convenience and expertise are key factors that bring in the money

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Yes of course. Convenience and expertise are key factors that bring in the money
The company I work for has tried to change the culture of the industry, there’s a lot of redneck joes who do it and aren’t qualified and worse shouldn’t be allowed in peoples homes. I have a excellent customer base and have worked hard to make a reputable name for myself.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
The company I work for has tried to change the culture of the industry, there’s a lot of redneck joes who do it and aren’t qualified and worse shouldn’t be allowed in peoples homes. I have a excellent customer base and have worked hard to make a reputable name for myself.
Had a door-to-door exterminator sales guy, riding a Segway, knock on my door yesterday saying he was offering a 50% discount on pest control due to the volume in my neighborhood and how all my neighbors have ant hills and roaches... can't remember the name, but I was on a conference call and just said, that sucks, but we have not ants, termites or roaches here, thanks for stopping by, but I'm good.

Then he saw my dog trying to see who was at the front door and tried to extend the contact by asking what kind of dog, etc ... I politely said that I'm good and thanks for stopping by and started to close the door when he took a step forward toward my door, my dog started losing his shit and barking at the kid. I said, hey bud, last time, we're good, please move on (as I'm holding the dog back with my leg and keeping the pistol in my right hand hidden behind the door).

He finally backed off, but turned around again to ask what year my truck was. lol, kid definitely had some classes in closing deals

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Had a door-to-door exterminator sales guy, riding a Segway, knock on my door yesterday saying he was offering a 50% discount on pest control due to the volume in my neighborhood and how all my neighbors have ant hills and roaches... can't remember the name, but I was on a conference call and just said, that sucks, but we have not ants, termites or roaches here, thanks for stopping by, but I'm good.

Then he saw my dog trying to see who was at the front door and tried to extend the contact by asking what kind of dog, etc ... I politely said that I'm good and thanks for stopping by and started to close the door when he took a step forward toward my door, my dog started losing his shit and barking at the kid. I said, hey bud, last time, we're good, please move on (as I'm holding the dog back with my leg and keeping the pistol in my right hand hidden behind the door).

He finally backed off, but turned around again to ask what year my truck was. lol, kid definitely had some classes in closing deals
shoulda just shot him and told the cops he threatened you

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
shoulda just shot him and told the cops he threatened you
Nah, I'll give him credit for at least being employed right now and doing his best to lay on the sales shtick thick; looked like he was in his early 20's. Gotta give him kudos for not sitting at home collecting our tax-payer funded COVID stimulus iso of working ;)

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

Yeah, that’s exactly the type of people and behavior we’re trying to weed out. We have never done door to door anything. Ever