American Revival Apparel Company

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I have sold some stuff occasionally on gunbroker but it’s been a while.
Still have some black tip and purple tip 5.45 that somehow snuck in here I would guess in the late 80s to early 90s, don’t know how and don’t care

If you want to get rid of a few rounds LMK... I'd honestly like to get maybe 10 to 20 rounds from you, if you're willing to part with the ammo.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
@preppingjedi, I don't know what kind of shoes you're looking at from Viktos, but if it is any kind of boot, I've been wearing Danner boots for longer than many on this forum have been alive. :confused: Never disappointed. Some are still made in USA (all were back in the 60s when I started wearing them) but I wear a pair of their lightweight waterproof hunting boots every day that are imported & the pair I've got now are at least 2 years old with no problems.

The other odd thing I notice about the Viktos web site is no reviews. You might try to find other retailer's web sites that sell them & allow for customer reviews.

I finally wore out a pair of Danner Army boots after 10 years when I was issued them in 2005... great boots. I should look at getting another pair of them. I find it hard to believe that I've been back in the Army reserve for 15 plus years now. I need to retire. LOL.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I have a lot of ak and other import weapons related stuff. Not sure if I mentioned it here but I bought out 2 stores and also bought what was left over from my uncle‘s store years ago and still have a lot of stuff after getting back my investment. Lots of mags, ammo, accessories.
I need to take time and go through it all. Will take several days at least
Need some help lol

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
All those cheap, stupid, crappy, shitty; are you with me now?; pump and bullpupish shotguns are starting to come back to the local pawn shops around here. Soon, they ain't going to be worth nothing. Lots of "emergency guns cause there is nothing else to buy" out there. The good news is the CZ premium pistols are coming back in looking new still and unfired. May have to get one cause I like the blue grips.

He gots two of theses for sale---