Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Those are really nice. Most of the ones I have seen for sale lately are moldy or ea to shit.
I don’t understand the fascination with mag pouches. I mean I understand the complete package deal but they only hold a few and besides being high quality I’d rather put more mags in bag. I like the older quality stuff of course but mag pouches just complicate things and add weight and space

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I don’t understand the fascination with mag pouches. I mean I understand the complete package deal but they only hold a few and besides being high quality I’d rather put more mags in bag. I like the older quality stuff of course but mag pouches just complicate things and add weight and space
I like collecting them on the side. Everything else AK is inflated to the moon

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I like collecting them on the side. Everything else AK is inflated to the moon
I have a lot of ak and other import weapons related stuff. Not sure if I mentioned it here but I bought out 2 stores and also bought what was left over from my uncle‘s store years ago and still have a lot of stuff after getting back my investment. Lots of mags, ammo, accessories.
I need to take time and go through it all. Will take several days at least

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

I separate them by country and condition with the pouches, and some mags I don't keep loaded.

So I like having pre-packaged mag pouches ready to grab an go. Some have HPs, some have Golden Tiger... some are beat up old Romys full of Tula that I take out into the woods and abuse.

Its a good way for me to keep them organized and from getting beat up. I still shoot a lot.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I separate them by country and condition with the pouches, and some mags I don't keep loaded.

So I like having pre-packaged mag pouches ready to grab an go. Some have HPs, some have Golden Tiger... some are beat up old Romys full of Tula that I take out into the woods and abuse.

Its a good way for me to keep them organized and from getting beat up. I still shoot a lot.
Well that’s cool. I’m not that organized with this stuff. Other stuff, very organized

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I have a lot of ak and other import weapons related stuff. Not sure if I mentioned it here but I bought out 2 stores and also bought what was left over from my uncle‘s store years ago and still have a lot of stuff after getting back my investment. Lots of mags, ammo, accessories.
Probably more if it is that much stuff.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
sounds like you need to have a fire sale! lol