Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Y’all know I’m not the biggest LE Fan. But I sincerely believe if we paid them better(like 60k or more) raised the physical requirements and trained them better, half the problems were seeing would disappear. Oh and NO FEMALE cops.

Just make them pass a standard PT test like the Army requires every year, and hight and weight standards. It's required of Army reservist members. Why not the police? It's a honest question... I don't have a problem with female police officers. I got pulled over by a female Wisconsin State trooper when I was driving to work at Ft. McCoy years ago. She asked me if I stopped at the stop sign, and I replied with "I stopped in the name of love?" She gave me a look, then I said, "I stopped dragging your heart around?" She looked at me and said, "Go to work..." It's good to be in uniform some time.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
All of this stuff is more about principle, our culture pushes egalitarianism down our throats. I hold no respect for either Gender who tries to operate in the space of their opposite sex, especially men. High society has made cucks out of men and inferior males out of women. Let me be clear. Both sexes are equal in dignity and worth, the roles are simply distinct.
high fructose corn syrup and the water we drink turning the frogs gay has made men weak

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
who in their right mind would buy a PS90 right now lolololol

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
who in their right mind would buy a PS90 right now lolololol

We are talking about girls. Get back on topic

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
In general, sure. Women are more likely to be more neurotic than the average male, but we are not communists. We care about comparisons of individuals and not classes of people.

We shouldn’t have separate standards for men and women, but if an individual—be it a woman or a man—can meet the standard, I see no problem with that person serving in the capacity called for.

Let me put it this way: would you rather be protected by Ronda Rousey or Andy Dick?

If you ask me who I’d prefer to see naked, it will be that same answer.