American Revival Apparel Company

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
In general, sure. Women are more likely to be more neurotic than the average male, but we are not communists. We care about comparisons of individuals and not classes of people.

We shouldn’t have separate standards for men and women, but if an individual—be it a woman or a man—can meet the standard, I see no problem with that person serving in the capacity called for.

Let me put it this way: would you rather be protected by Ronda Rousey or Andy Dick?
Does her achieving the standard include her being able to go multiple months without access to running water or proper hygiene?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Phase 1: agility test, flexibility test, bench press and a mile run. Goes by age and weight for the runs and bench

phase 2: full gear
-climb a ladder, leg lock and connect a gated Y
-balance on a 2 inch beam and carry 50 pound hose, turn around, and walk back. Can’t touch the floor or you loose points.
-dead lift 135, walk 100 feet
-blind search. I give you a blackout mask, tell you how I want you to search, crawl to 2nd floor and get the baby, get out. Timed event

Phase 3: already told you

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Phase 1: agility test, flexibility test, bench press and a mile run. Goes by age and weight for the runs and bench

phase 2: full gear
-climb a ladder, leg lock and connect a gated Y
-balance on a 2 inch beam and carry 50 pound hose, turn around, and walk back. Can’t touch the floor or you loose points.
-dead lift 135, walk 100 feet
-blind search. I give you a blackout mask, tell you how I want you to search, crawl to 2nd floor and get the baby, get out. Timed event

Phase 3: already told you

I can't touch my toes. Help me firedaddy

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
In general, sure. Women are more likely to be more neurotic than the average male, but we are not communists. We care about comparisons of individuals and not classes of people.

We shouldn’t have separate standards for men and women, but if an individual—be it a woman or a man—can meet the standard, I see no problem with that person serving in the capacity called for.

Let me put it this way: would you rather be protected by Ronda Rousey or Andy Dick?
I think men are cowards who would hide behind a woman. Regardless of ability