EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
No way I could do this now...

I just took it, the leg tuck is not going to happen for me... that means my alternative event is a 2 minute plank. The Army is going to be extremely busy with paperwork for PT failures, or in my case medical retirements. For being unable to pass the test due to profiles.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
What is a unintentional murder? Wouldn’t that basically be gross negligence?

I'm no lawyer, but unintentional murder should be manslaughter. Like a auto accident, where you were at fault and killed someone in their car.

And good luck with a mistrial, he has a better chance of getting pussy off princess Dianna.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I'm no lawyer, but unintentional murder should be manslaughter. Like a auto accident, where you were at fault and killed someone in their car.

And good luck with a mistrial, he has a better chance of getting pussy off princess Dianna.
Sort of but not really
It could be otherwise. Insurance fault and legal fault aren't totally overlapping.

sjhebb

The Mean Peen Fat Seducing Chilling Machine
Site Supporter
Dec 14, 2020
Kennesaw, GA
Zip code
Just wanted to add this thing I read:

To those confused by the murder 2 guilty charge: Minnesota considers it unintentional murder in the 2nd degree when someone causes the death of another in conjunction with a felony. The prosecution (successfully) argued that Chauvin's use of excessive force constituted felony assualt, and therefore met the criteria for Murder 2.

sjhebb

The Mean Peen Fat Seducing Chilling Machine
Site Supporter
Dec 14, 2020
Kennesaw, GA
Zip code
Just wanted to add this thing I read:

To those confused by the murder 2 guilty charge: Minnesota considers it unintentional murder in the 2nd degree when someone causes the death of another in conjunction with a felony. The prosecution (successfully) argued that Chauvin's use of excessive force constituted felony assualt, and therefore met the criteria for Murder 2.
Also, if you think Derek Chauvin was innocent, then you deepthroat the whole boot.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I just took it, the leg tuck is not going to happen for me... that means my alternative event is a 2 minute plank. The Army is going to be extremely busy with paperwork for PT failures, or in my case medical retirements. For being unable to pass the test due to profiles.

So have the daily exercises changed to prepare soldiers to take the test? Dead lift? How do you do daily PT for that? Unless you have access to a gym. My point being you can change the standards but unless the change the daily training program how do you ever meet the standards?

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia

anybody???? Bout to give up and leave it in the safe. Shoot me an offer if interested. nothing wrong with it at all. barely used