GA Firing Line

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
So have the daily exercises changed to prepare soldiers to take the test? Dead lift? How do you do daily PT for that? Unless you have access to a gym. My point being you can change the standards but unless the change the daily training program how do you ever meet the standards?

Good question... I have no idea what the Army was thinking, especially people in the Army reserve... not to mention that last March I took and passed the old test. That test is now good for 2 years, and the new test is just a diagnostic test until October 2022. And on top of all that, Drill, up until last month was all virtual/ online, for a year. I have no idea how this new test will shake out, or if the Army will keep it. I'm glad I that I'm at the end of my career. I'm ready to be done with the whole thing.

sjhebb

The Mean Peen Fat Seducing Chilling Machine
Site Supporter
Dec 14, 2020
Kennesaw, GA
Zip code
Also, if you think Derek Chauvin was innocent, then you deepthroat the whole boot.
I’ll add this too, because it helped me understand the charges better:

The second-degree unintentional murder charge alleged Chauvin caused Floyd's death "without intent" while committing or attempting to commit felony third-degree assault. In turn, third-degree assault is defined as the intentional infliction of substantial bodily harm.

The third-degree murder charge alleged Chauvin caused Floyd's death by "perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life."

The second-degree manslaughter charge alleged Chauvin caused Floyd's death by "culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm."

None of the charges indicate that Chauvin intended to kill George Floyd, so the definitions of murder used here are not what we would think of when used in common parlance.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I’ll add this too, because it helped me understand the charges better:

The second-degree unintentional murder charge alleged Chauvin caused Floyd's death "without intent" while committing or attempting to commit felony third-degree assault. In turn, third-degree assault is defined as the intentional infliction of substantial bodily harm.

The third-degree murder charge alleged Chauvin caused Floyd's death by "perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life."

The second-degree manslaughter charge alleged Chauvin caused Floyd's death by "culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm."

None of the charges indicate that Chauvin intended to kill George Floyd, so the definitions of murder used here are not what we would think of when used in common parlance.
Had too lookup “parlance” lmao, good info dude

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Y’all know I’m not the biggest LE Fan. But I sincerely believe if we paid them better(like 60k or more) raised the physical requirements and trained them better, half the problems were seeing would disappear. Oh and NO FEMALE cops.

sjhebb

The Mean Peen Fat Seducing Chilling Machine
Site Supporter
Dec 14, 2020
Kennesaw, GA
Zip code
Y’all know I’m not the biggest LE Fan. But I sincerely believe if we paid them better(like 60k or more) raised the physical requirements and trained them better, half the problems were seeing would disappear. Oh and NO FEMALE cops.
I agree.

We should fire half of them and double the salaries to the good ones we keep. Training should be years long rather than just a few months. Too many police don’t actually know the law.

We can be fine with a smaller police force if we get rid of the laws on victimless crimes. The police have enough trouble handling the actual crimes to be worried about a teenager with a joint. It’s actually pretty disgusting to read the statistics on how many rapes and murders actually get solved.

I’m okay with female cops though.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I agree.

We should fire half of them and double the salaries to the good ones we keep. Training should be years long rather than just a few months. Too many police don’t actually know the law.

We can be fine with a smaller police force if we get rid of the laws on victimless crimes. The police have enough trouble handling the actual crimes to be worried about a teenager with a joint. It’s actually pretty disgusting to read the statistics on how many rapes and murders actually get solved.

Agreed with female cops. SOME not all That I know, I would go to war with. Same with the FD

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I agree.

You just like a woman in uniform lol lol lol . But seriously, Female cops are a bad idea.