GA Firing Line

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Derek Chauvin was found Guilty on all Three charges.

Not a big surprise... I'm sure that he had a fair trial, with a impartial jury. I'm sure that the jury members were under no threat of violence against them and their families if he was found not guilty... regardless of the evidence presented by the defence.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Not a big surprise... I'm sure that he had a fair trial, with a impartial jury. I'm sure that the jury members were under no threat of violence against them and their families if he was found not guilty... regardless of the evidence presented by the defence.
Yeah. I feel that. In my worthless opinion, I think he was negligent. But he didn’t kill anyone. He’s probably gonna do 20-40 in prison

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I think I scored a 285 or so in AIT at Ft Sam Houston but never got a 300.

Idiot that I was did more pushups than required - I didn't know you maxed at 100%. I think I made the situps (my worst event) but missed the 2-mile by like 10 seconds or so. Oh, to be young again!

Why is it that they can calculate scores above 300, but they won’t calculate scores above max for each event?
I could do push-ups and sit ups, but I couldn’t run worth a shit!

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Why is it that they can calculate scores above 300, but they won’t calculate scores above max for each event?
I could do push-ups and sit ups, but I couldn’t run worth a shit!

There was a extended PT scale chart when they had the old PT test. I think it was used for SF, and Delta canadits, maybe for the Best Ranger competition.

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I got out before the new pt score went into effect. I understand the run became more difficult. True?

I think so... if I remember correctly it was harder to max the PT test, but getting a passing score was only 2 to 4 reps, for pushups and situps, and only a few seconds knocked off the run to make the minimum score. It's been a long time. And, to be honest, I'm ready to hang it up. It's been a love/hate thing for a long time. I'm too old, too broken, too old school and bitter seeing where the Army is going now.