Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Well my son is giving me back his polytech mak. Sounds like the buttstock I put on for him got damaged. Anyone have a lead on some nice furniture for it? @Red Squirrel 556 looks like I will need to order that new front sight and bayonet now.
Oooooo does it have the "AKS-47" milled out and "mak 90 sporter" etched on by a child like mine? Lolololol

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
It’s Pennsylvania dude. There all a bunch of asshole retards. I think they were in shock a little bit. But then again when something loud is going boom boom booom your reflexes usually kick in. It was weird. Maybe they were scared they would slip on snow and get hurt? Idk
I think they just didn’t give AF and it cost them their lives

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
not the last time i saw it. LOL. I have no option other than to unneuter it and put a front sight and bayo on it, and rethread the barrel for the brake
Actual Chinese buttstocks are stupid expensive, if you can find one. If you look up Kengs on gunbroker they have NOS polytech spiker notched lower handguards for 75 bucks. I would have bought one but I had already bid on a set of old spiker furniture before I found em.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Actual Chinese buttstocks are stupid expensive, if you can find one. If you look up Kengs on gunbroker they have NOS polytech spiker notched lower handguards for 75 bucks. I would have bought one but I had already bid on a set of old spiker furniture before I found em.
I am not looking for chinese, just some nice wood furniture that will fit. Not going 100% original i guess

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I think they just didn’t give AF and it cost them their lives

No, they were in shock, especially after the 1st round of soaking up some lead. I honestly think that both of them would have died, weather he came back with the rifle or not. The woman was shot in the face and chest. The other guy was obviously in deep shit, from his moaning and unable to move from where he eventually died.

I honestly think that they were in total disbelief of what was going on. And to be honest, we could not have expected much from the bystanders who should have either 1. Moved the wounded to a safer location... or 2. Moved outside with a rifle to engage the shooter if/ when he reappeared weather he had a weapon or not.

Most people have no idea how to deal with a situation like this, or think on a tactical level.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
No, they were in shock, especially after the 1st round of soaking up some lead. I honestly think that both of them would have died, weather he came back with the rifle or not. The woman was shot in the face and chest. The other guy was obviously in deep shit, from his moaning and unable to move from where he eventually died.

I honestly think that they were in total disbelief of what was going on. And to be honest, we could not have expected much from the bystanders who should have either 1. Moved the wounded to a safer location... or 2. Moved outside with a rifle to engage the shooter if/ when he reappeared weather he had a weapon or not.

Most people have no idea how to deal with a situation like this, or think on a tactical level.
She got shot through the mouth. Guaranteed he was running ball ammo in his hand gun and was just putting through and throughs into both of them.

I can’t speculate whether they would have lived or died. People have lived through all kinds of GSWs. Hell 50 cent sounds great After being shot in the face with a 9mm amongst 8 other shots to his body.

as far as the shock thing, the guy walked up and said “put the gun down” and guy started shooting and TWO people just stand there?

bust a gun off anywhere and watch people start scattering, you don’t need tactical training to jump, duck, fall over lift your hands up, that’s super weird no matter whAt.

as far as bystanders are concerned I agree with you and even said such during my convo with the boys that you can’t expect people to have any kind of tactical sense and even less so any kind of real training. Just a good reminder to people who want to have that sense and that training that they can be the difference that day

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Like bro he’s firing at them and she points over her shoulder and says”go ahead” and try’s to film with her cellphone DURING SHOTS then says “the camera sees you” right before he gets hit.
She ain’t in shock. She’s fucking crazy