Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Big shout out to @Knight who within 5 minutes of posting a WTB on the files managed to find me a Gen 2 Kvar krink top cover with adjustable rear windage knob which hasn’t been sold I don’t believe since 2012

was 150.00 back then and he managed to get me a pretty much unused one for 100.00!

unobtanium has been redefined to obtainium
Trust the Science

View attachment 116931 View attachment 116927 View attachment 116926 View attachment 116925
is your OG one canted?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
is your OG one canted?
Not bad, the rear sight is everrrrr so slightly tilting right but not to the point I could really call it canted and definitely not to the point I think I couldn’t be zeroed

what the gen 2 cover will allow though is for me to place my FSP dead nuts centered between the shroud ears and then do any and all my adjustments on the rear sight. I like my FSP being centered when/if I can

if i shoot it (which I haven’t yet) and it’s zeroed give or take a bump left or right i may just leave it

if my FSP requires and significant drift to one side or the other to zero, but obviously is still in spec, I may opt to swap top covers and handle windage from the rear and elevation from the front

for one it’s a good replacement top cover if I ever need one, and two if I chop crown and need to drift beyond what doesn’t bug me then I can fix that with the rear top cover