Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
We had our kitchen sink swapped out yesterday by an old plumber friend. Dude was hammered, lol. Not falling down drunk but you know the loud happy as hell ask the same shit every 10 min. drunk. He was yelling at my dogs who were about to eat his ass, if you’ve seen my dogs you don’t yell at them when your cornered in a doorway. They will eat your ass. The sink got done, looks fantastic, and he left with all his limbs.

Horse farm.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
We had our kitchen sink swapped out yesterday by an old plumber friend. Dude was hammered, lol. Not falling down drunk but you know the loud happy as hell ask the same shit every 10 min. drunk. He was yelling at my dogs who were about to eat his ass, if you’ve seen my dogs you don’t yell at them when your cornered in a doorway. They will eat your ass. The sink got done, looks fantastic, and he left with all his limbs.
I wish every contractor experience was this entertaining

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Mornin' gents!

Woke up and saw my buddy had texted me last night...."Casie bought me a guided striper trip on Beaver Lake and I have an open slot, wanna go?"

Heck yeah!
(and before you wonder if this is some kink code, it is not. Beaver Lake is in NW Arkansas, absolutely beautiful, and full of trophy stripers, not strippers)

I totally read that as strippers the first time through.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
My plan was to open a private personal training business with all the gym closures. Got the business name and license, just never followed thru. Day job has me busy and my workouts. I got certified about 2 years ago just for myself, but do enjoy helping others. Did a little personal training at the gym I used to go to when I had time

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Read and laugh. Neckbeards be saying it is a dimpled Romanian rifle with a combo FSB/GB