GA Firing Line

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Yep. I have a couple of the 1st rob design mags have Romanian stamps. Threw me for a loop. I explainef as Soviet expory while Romania set up the internal production. It was not uncommon in Warsaw pact.
I read that the other day (all Romys were 2nd type) and when I was looking through I found a couple that were 1st, and I couldn't begin to fathom what they were if not Romanian

Wudee

Frontiersman
Kalash Klub
Jul 10, 2018
Georgia
We had our kitchen sink swapped out yesterday by an old plumber friend. Dude was hammered, lol. Not falling down drunk but you know the loud happy as hell ask the same shit every 10 min. drunk. He was yelling at my dogs who were about to eat his ass, if you’ve seen my dogs you don’t yell at them when your cornered in a doorway. They will eat your ass. The sink got done, looks fantastic, and he left with all his limbs.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
No. Found a can with 15 flatbacks and a couple of 40s yesterday, that I forgot about. I tnink my mag buying days are over. If I forget I have stuff, I do not need any more stuff.
This is where I am

But I keep buying and throwing mags into bins. Most of them are commercial grade though. No more surplus.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Mornin' gents!

Woke up and saw my buddy had texted me last night...."Casie bought me a guided striper trip on Beaver Lake and I have an open slot, wanna go?"

Heck yeah!
(and before you wonder if this is some kink code, it is not. Beaver Lake is in NW Arkansas, absolutely beautiful, and full of trophy stripers, not strippers)