GA Firing Line

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Wife's in bed, in pain and on meds.
Putting kids to bed, filling up our weekly supplement boxes and trying to see how many bourbons and cokes I can funish tonight. High tolerance for alcohol, so it will be a few. Mighy polish off the bottle.
Last time I took my wife to a hospital for surgery, she was dead a week later.
I have 2 weeks left before this one goes in. Life ficking sucks, sometimes.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Wife's in bed, in pain and on meds.
Putting kids to bed, filling up our weekly supplement boxes and trying to see how many bourbons and cokes I can funish tonight. High tolerance for alcohol, so it will be a few. Mighy polish off the bottle.
Last time I took my wife to a hospital for surgery, she was dead a week later.
I have 2 weeks left before this one goes in. Life ficking sucks, sometimes.
Praying for you guys

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
So question for all you ak builders. On a mak90 how hard is it to replace the front sight block with a spiker bayonet and thread the barrel.

Need a 12-20 ton press to press the old sight off/new sight on. Die and shit for threading the barrel (12x25rh, cause there's not enough meat left for 14lh) . Drill press to drill the pins. Or you can take it to @noclevername and let him have all the headache while you kick back and relax.

Shortcut

Tracker
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Need a 12-20 ton press to press the old sight off/new sight on. Die and shit for threading the barrel (12x25rh, cause there's not enough meat left for 14lh) . Drill press to drill the pins. Or you can take it to @noclevername and let him have all the headache while you kick back and relax.
The last sentence sounds like a winner! If i get end up getting the new front sight block

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I make lil jokey jokes, but depression fr beating my ass rn boyyyy
Humor was the second most important thing to my survival overseas. Sometimes it’s the ONLY way man. Keep your head up, laugh at the amount of shit life can and will throw your way. Change is happening. Ride the wave and don’t let it overtake you.