Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Just saw the ticker on the TV Pelosi saying she'll gladly pay 10 cents more a gallon for gas to implement more sanctions against Russia. My blood is boiling, it's gone up $1.15/gallon in less than 2 months (which I realize isn't all bc of Russia). These politicians are so far out of touch, I can't even say how mad it makes me. Gas was $3.35 at the beginning of the year and it was $4.49 yesterday.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Just saw the ticker on the TV Pelosi saying she'll gladly pay 10 cents more a gallon for gas to implement more sanctions against Russia. My blood is boiling, it's gone up $1.15/gallon in less than 2 months (which I realize isn't all bc of Russia). These politicians are so far out of touch, I can't even say how mad it makes me. Gas was $3.35 at the beginning of the year and it was $4.49 yesterday.

Yeah... just filled up my car. And spent $160 at Kroger (nothing special, just groceries)...

And fuck you Kroger. Mahi mahi fillet was cheaper than ground beef. I guess we're going to eat fish.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Yeah... just filled up my car. And spent $160 at Kroger (nothing special, just groceries)...

And fuck you Kroger. Mahi mahi fillet was cheaper than ground beef. I guess we're going to eat fish.
We’re going to need to start hunting for our food, remember raccoons , opossums, muskrats beavers and groundhogs are edible among most other things