Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I’m replacing a kitchen island that another company installed poorly, it was supposed to be a clean install.
So I arrived earlier to find the island hadn’t been removed yet, and the plumber has already started hooking up the sink. Also, my saw keeps flipping the breakers, so I can’t do the finished base molding around the island perimeter.
Called the guy when I arrived to make sure I was supposed to be here and this was the right lot - never heard back, had to search for answers through the cabinet salesperson.
Then dickhead shows up for long enough to yell at me for parking on the driveway (as if I was going to unload all those cabinets from the street), then disappears.

View attachment 138441
My opinion of this builder is kinda obvious…
View attachment 138443
Sounds like my shit builder.

Ps I may need some help with my cabinets, I have 2 doors that are not warped (not square) and will not close. Already had to fix the lazy Susan corner as the door was mounted to low and wouldn't open or close properly. 20211106_102001.jpg 20211106_102004.jpg

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
So nice to sleep in.

Dang sushi sounds really good right now.

In for pics of GGS goodies.

Careful putting up that big tree. I remember the pics from last year. Or was it the year before?