Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Miles
Found one of my Izzy baēks hiding in my fanny packo_o
Worn OTK 13 ink

View attachment 138241
Told ya'! OTK stamp was used 99% of the time on military goodsd in USSR. In Post USSR Russia it had been replaced by the inspector stamp, but I have seen OTK come back recently.
On durable goods, like turbines, engines, IIRC, it was a small lead seal, impressed with the inspector# and atatched to the product with a steel wire.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Told ya'! OTK stamp was used 99% of the time on military goodsd in USSR. In Post USSR Russia it had been replaced by the inspector stamp, but I have seen OTK come back recently.
On durable goods, like turbines, engines, IIRC, it was a small lead seal, impressed with the inspector# and atatched to the product with a steel wire.
I always have faith in your word.
I just don't have many bakelites because they surpassed my max amount per mag before I latched on to many and only a few are not beat to hell.
I forgot all about that one until I was swapping my gear bag from spring/summer to Fall/winter load outs today.
We may see a freeze this week and I'm preparing.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
More Soviet anecdotes.
In Soviet military officers took turns being on a 24-hour base watch. They were responsible for security and emergency responses.
Each officer had a personalized metal stamp. Every warehouse, armory, ammo depot, vehicle depot, etc were re-sealed at the beginning of their shift with their stamp.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
My Daughter is on her job shadowing day with GA Crime Scene special detectives and the GBI today.
She got to meet the big man at the GBI.
They actually took her to an active crime scene to see close up what they do and keeping the door open for her.
My spamming the GBI to make this happen paid off for her, lol.

Screenshot_20211102-143123~2.png