3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Hey everyone.
I slept well. From midnight to 10am. Refreshing.

Hey T.
My circadian is set to 515am
Dont matter matter if I go to sleep at 9pm, 11pm, 1am, or even 3am

My eye open at 515 am every damn morning and my mind is running in 3rd gear
Farm life and pretty much raised by my grandparents.
Paw Paw was a Marine and your boots were on by 530am period or you got the shit chores.

He was stuck on 4am and was 8 cups of strong coffee in by 530am making sure everything was ready for the long day ahead.
He worked a regular job and had a side businesses to run most of his life and the family mechanic
:help: I need more sleep
Noon time nap me

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
My circadian is set to 515am
Dont matter matter if I go to sleep at 9pm, 11pm, 1am, or even 3am

My eye open at 515 am every damn morning and my mind is running in 3rd gear
Farm life and pretty much raised by my grandparents.
Paw Paw was a Marine and your boots were on by 530am period or you got the shit chores.

He was stuck on 4am and was 8 cups of strong coffee in by 530am making sure everything was ready for the long day ahead.
He worked a regular job and had a side businesses to run most of his life and the family mechanic
:help: I need more sleep
Noon time nap me

Naps are important.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don't have that rifle and setup anymore, in fact that optic might be the very same one in @Jake's pic.

I don't remember having any issues...for CQB or quick acquisition you don't even have to look through the rear sight, you can look over the top of the carry handle and as long as you can see the dot and acquire the target, you're gtg

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I’ve never used that setup. How’s the field of view through the glass and do you have any issues with the size of the dot/reticle that far from you eye?

I shoot both eyes open so FOV is great, lol. No issues really. It takes some getting used to, but like @Fast306stang said, just look over the top of the carry handle for close up stuff and then aim down the sights for further away stuff. But really, it just looks cool as fuck and that's what matters.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I shoot both eyes open so FOV is great, lol. No issues really. It takes some getting used to, but like @Fast306stang said, just look over the top of the carry handle for close up stuff and then aim down the sights for further away stuff. But really, it just looks cool as fuck and that's what matters.

Good info and yeah the cool guy stuff is number one.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
That's 18k vs Offeres 14k.

I'm guessing he has already seen $2500 asking on eBay, been offered $700 at Rolex shop or 350$ at pawn shops.
Fabric band may be correct but it was replaced at one time or another as others stated, too clean looking, no fuzz
Idk what dude was asking? It's like Mausers and the like - really have to 100% know what you're looking at and what you're looking for. Meeting at a dealer and having an inspection done is a good way to mitigate that risk.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Idk what dude was asking? It's like Mausers and the like - really have to 100% know what you're looking at and what you're looking for. Meeting at a dealer and having an inspection done is a good way to mitigate that risk.
Offer for the nitexma'am Romy
I let him know I don't touch em until certificate done in front of me at watch expo.

He ghosted me already so :btt:

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Thinking of selling my Toth rivet set up, bolt cutters and all. They've been modified to give a little more clearance and the edges where it may come into contact with the receiver have been rounded over and polished to keep things clean.

90 bucks KK price. Don't know if anyone else besides a few build.

Pics this afternoon.