Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
She's not diagnosed with dementia, we've been trying to get my dad to take her and have her checked, he has been in denial the whole time.

NOW, he's using her dementia as an excuse to keep her under lock and key and tell her what she can and can't do

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I'll have to check into that and see, that's honestly something I have not thought of. I wonder how they can get her out of there and separated from him. That's the issue I have also...no way to get her, she doesn't drive and can't leave the house unless he takes her

In all honesty she has to see and realize then want a different way of life with more peace and happiness. She’s stuck in a false sense of reality but thinks it’s the only way. Sometimes it takes a non family individual that truly cares about helping and serving others for them to trust and have their eyes opened to a new life and reality. Pray for discernment and divine intervention He’s there just pick up the phone and call on the Lord brotha.

My Dad always told me you do all you can to help others including family but not at the risk of hurting or taking away from you and your immediate family. Help those that want to help themselves.

In your moms situation she doesn’t know there’s another way to live peacefully. Hopefully the clinic can open her eyes and help her see it.

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
My old Pointman Target Expert- Blue
3 digit serial # Bob Serva era Dan Wesson PTE-B
My Ed Brown, Cylinder&Slide and Nighthawk at the time couldn't touch it. Close but not horse shoe tossing here.
I was told it was one of Bob Serva's in house range guns but no documents.
I miss it, sometimes
Sold it and another DW 1911 to aquire the krink

DWPTE-B.jpg

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Red Dawn helping me see through this a little clearer. @Grunk @Jake others too, you know who you are

This is an extremely stressful situation for me and it's been going on for about 10 years now that I can remember but it hasn't gotten physical until the last year or so. He put a gun to my mom and walked her across the living room in front of my son and sister in law when they went over there for breakfast a few months ago, it tends to loosen my filter and not GAF some days.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Red Dawn helping me see through this a little clearer. @Grunk @Jake others too, you know who you are

This is an extremely stressful situation for me and it's been going on for about 10 years now that I can remember but it hasn't gotten physical until the last year or so. He put a gun to my mom and walked her across the living room in front of my son and sister in law when they went over there for breakfast a few months ago, it tends to loosen my filter and not GAF some days.
If you need to talk privately, hit me up. I'll drive down & you can buy me Mexican food & we'll discuss options.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

All i can say is that you've got to work within the system... any outcome that results in you losing rights or property isn't a win. I know it didn't work last time.

I'd try to work every angle i could so a lot of system-type-people know about him. And if i had to defend myself or my family one day, there would be a lot of people that agreed with my decision.

I really hope that day doesn't come.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
All i can say is that you've got to work within the system... any outcome that results in you losing rights or property isn't a win. I know it didn't work last time.

I'd try to work every angle i could so a lot of system-type-people know about him. And if i had to defend myself or my family one day, there would be a lot of people that agreed with my decision.

Apparently all the neighbors know and my in laws know. One of the neighbors called my mother in law about it by pure chance today, not knowing she was telling my MIL about my parents.

When I requested a welfare check and he went to jail last year, hopefully that's still on his record? But I don't know since the charges were dropped. My charges were dropped in 2007 but I still have to answer to the judge everytime I renew my ccw.

Last edited:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Definitely true. if you & your brother can work your way through the system to get her evaluated for dementia & your dad evaluated for anger management issues (even if your kids have to talk about the gun incident to a judge) the better any actions you may have to take in the future will be understood. it's exhausting, frustrating & unfair in many ways, but it is the necessary path,

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Definitely true. if you & your brother can work your way through the system to get her evaluated for dementia & your dad evaluated for anger management issues (even if your kids have to talk about the gun incident to a judge) the better any actions you may have to take in the future will be understood. it's exhausting, frustrating & unfair in many ways, but it is the necessary path,

How do I initiate this? That's what I can't figure out. The only way I know is to ask for a welfare check, and I know how that's going to turn out. I need a way to have an intervention with both of them but I don't know how to go about it

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
How do I initiate this? That's what I can't figure out. The only way I know is to ask for a welfare check, and I know how that's going to turn out. I need a way to have an intervention with both of them but I don't know how to go about it
I would start with contacting the Georgia Department of Human Services 1 800-436-7442

"To promote stronger families, the Georgia Department of Human Services investigates child and elderly abuse, facilitates adoption and foster parenting, accepts applications for Medicaid, assists single parents in collecting child support, helps senior citizens remain self-sufficient, and runs the Food Stamp and Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) programs."

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Mom is a retired DFCS person. Let me see if she has any advice tomorrow. She's been out a long time, so I'm not sure she can help.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Fast306stang another thing that may work for you, is to get your mom with a DR privately and have her explain what is going on or that she does not feel safe at home. They have to report and get authorities involved. Just another option, though by reading your post might not be feasable

I'll have to find a way to talk to her and see if I can convince her to tell a DR about everything that's happening. I have my doubts she'll say anything but I had forgot they have an oath to report it.