Howard Law

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Yea was mostly black screen,
I did hear the dog bark, glass shatter and then sow you talking to “management “
The full video is much better, at least there is more audio. Could only see a glimpse of the fire load above on cam. I need to download it on computer so I can send it and be better. Hard to do on mobile

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
after the fire my chief said he was concerned when he saw a firefighter and dog dive through a window and your gear was smoking. Thought I was on fire lol.

Thanks for saving the dog... seriously, 99.5% of my shit you could set on fire, and I wouldn't care. The dogs on the other hand, I very much care care about.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Thanks for saving the dog... seriously, 99.5% of my shit you could set on fire, and I wouldn't care. The dogs on the other hand, I very much care care about.
Oh for sure. I’ll never not get a dog. I’ve gotten one out before but this dog kept following me around while we were trying to clean up and owner asked if I’d take a photo. She was as scared as could be under a bed.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
So this is edited. I went to far and had to rewind if you see that mid way through the video. A lot of it is me crawling in the dark. I had my helmet light on but it was so smoky it didn’t help. Once the part where I fast forward is rewinded, you can hear me say “I’m in a bed room” my partner yells back, I told him in a bed room and found a dog. Then just barley in the video you can see heavy fire above me which is a death sentence.

my HUD had a reading of 989° and the fire was coming fast. You can hear me scream, and grab the dog and bail through a window. The. I try to catch my breath and let command know what happened but I couldn’t talk. dog ran to owner.

EDIT POST: I cut the video down to 3 minutes and it’s too long to post. Not sure hot to post it
Have you thought about a YouTube channel? Mom got caught up in a bad spot in the early 90’s. There are pictures of all them spread out on the lawn once they got out.

I totally should have been a firefighter, but fire doesn’t scare me, and that would 100% get me killed.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Have you thought about a YouTube channel? Mom got caught up in a bad spot in the early 90’s. There are pictures of all them spread out on the lawn once they got out.

I totally should have been a firefighter, but fire doesn’t scare me, and that would 100% get me killed.
What do you fear? Genuinely curious. It's something I think about a lot, is why I ask.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Nah not gonna do YouTube. Fire it’s doesn’t scare me. Darkness and fire and entanglement and no air scares me