Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Just got back from job town again. anither hot one. I saved a pittbull. Pulled up and family said it was inside. Found it in a room but in return I got trapped and surrounded by fire, and bailed out a window.

I got it on helmet cam and after I am done with it, if you’d like to see, I will PM or email it to you.

be warned: it’s a little graphic as I was cut off from my team and I am starting to get burn and am by myself with a dog. It’s hard to watch as you can hear me screaming I need help I need help. Then I’m a last ditch effort bail out of the window. but if you wanna watch I’ll show ya 0CBD6551-FE58-4D33-8225-76B2DB3E4F43.jpeg

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Just got back from job town again. anither hot one. I saved a pittbull. Pulled up and family said it was inside. Found it in a room but in return I got trapped and surrounded by fire, and bailed out a window.

I got it on helmet cam and after I am done with it, if you’d like to see, I will PM or email it to you.

be warned: it’s a little graphic as I was cut off from my team and I am starting to get burn and am by myself with a dog. It’s hard to watch as you can hear me screaming I need help I need help. Then I’m a last ditch effort bail out of the window. but if you wanna watch I’ll show ya View attachment 136229

Heero

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code

be warned: it’s a little graphic as I was cut off from my team and I am starting to get burn and am by myself with a dog. It’s hard to watch as you can hear me screaming I need help I need help. Then I’m a last ditch effort bail out of the window. but if you wanna watch I’ll show ya View attachment 136229
That pupper looks like it's seen some shit...

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

Saving pitbulls means you get instant +1M karma.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Got some heavier oil coming for the fork and a new spring, not as heavy as I want....trying to track down the proper spring...looks like a shop in Germany might have it. If not, I'll make some preload spacers for this spring and see what I can make happen....worst case, it just ain't gonna work and I grab an air sprung leg for $400-500

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa

Good job man!!!!!

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code

Fuck yes. Show us. Everyone needs to know what really happens in a fire. You ain’t no bitch bro, it’s ok to be scared. No doubt, I’d be.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Fuck yes. Show us. Everyone needs to know what really happens in a fire. You ain’t no bitch bro, it’s ok to be scared. No doubt, I’d be.
So this is edited. I went to far and had to rewind if you see that mid way through the video. A lot of it is me crawling in the dark. I had my helmet light on but it was so smoky it didn’t help. Once the part where I fast forward is rewinded, you can hear me say “I’m in a bed room” my partner yells back, I told him in a bed room and found a dog. Then just barley in the video you can see heavy fire above me which is a death sentence.

my HUD had a reading of 989° and the fire was coming fast. You can hear me scream, and grab the dog and bail through a window. The. I try to catch my breath and let command know what happened but I couldn’t talk. dog ran to owner.

EDIT POST: I cut the video down to 3 minutes and it’s too long to post. Not sure hot to post it