American Revival Apparel Company

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I’ll toast to John John with what I’m sipping .. POG and take a toast to my pop as well. Greatest man I knew and cast a big shadow for me to try to fill. Miss you Dad I know you’re in a better place and happy.

PoPs caught the vid and they refused to give him invernectin or hydroxychloroquine curse to you insurance companies , government , and hospitals making $ off people this way !!!

11/52 -9/20

Dad you showed us every day how live, love, and encourage others. You lived life to the fullest always striving for the best. If it was something worth doing you gave it your all. If you were blessed to know Dad, you knew he only wanted to help you be a better you. His love for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was first. The first, best, and most important relationship you can ever have. If you do that first everything else will fall into place. The Bible says :
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11-13‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Dad would be so happy to know that we are all here to know God , honor God , share God with others , and that we are going to put God first and seek his will in all we do. Making a positive impact on those around us and sharing the love of Christ will change lives. All he ever wanted was to give God the glory and help those, that God knew, only he could help.
I often wondered where the energy came from .. how did Dad keep going always doing for others above himself. Then I read one of his favorite verses and it clicked :
“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:30-31‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Dad I know today you are soaring with eagles and have a beautiful view. Many of us blessed to know you will miss you greatly and I’m so proud of you and all you accomplished here. I love you.

Till we meet again
Your son

9/2/21- went to ER and admitted
9/7/21-taken to ICU
9/10/21-placed on ventilator
9/22/21-home with Jesus
Hate to hear it bud
Also, very confused on the dates

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I’ll toast to John John with what I’m sipping .. POG and take a toast to my pop as well. Greatest man I knew and cast a big shadow for me to try to fill. Miss you Dad I know you’re in a better place and happy.

PoPs caught the vid and they refused to give him invernectin or hydroxychloroquine curse to you insurance companies , government , and hospitals making $ off people this way !!!

11/52 -9/20

Dad you showed us every day how live, love, and encourage others. You lived life to the fullest always striving for the best. If it was something worth doing you gave it your all. If you were blessed to know Dad, you knew he only wanted to help you be a better you. His love for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was first. The first, best, and most important relationship you can ever have. If you do that first everything else will fall into place. The Bible says :
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11-13‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Dad would be so happy to know that we are all here to know God , honor God , share God with others , and that we are going to put God first and seek his will in all we do. Making a positive impact on those around us and sharing the love of Christ will change lives. All he ever wanted was to give God the glory and help those, that God knew, only he could help.
I often wondered where the energy came from .. how did Dad keep going always doing for others above himself. Then I read one of his favorite verses and it clicked :
“Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:30-31‬ ‭NIV‬‬
Dad I know today you are soaring with eagles and have a beautiful view. Many of us blessed to know you will miss you greatly and I’m so proud of you and all you accomplished here. I love you.

Till we meet again
Your son

9/2/21- went to ER and admitted
9/7/21-taken to ICU
9/10/21-placed on ventilator
9/22/21-home with Jesus
Dang bro. Sorry for your loss.

Good words. your dad clearly had his priority’s straight and set a good precedent for you to follow. It doesn’t get any better than having a good dad. not everyone is blessed like that.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Dang bro. Sorry for your loss.

Good words. your dad clearly had his priority’s straight and set a good precedent for you to follow. It doesn’t get any better than having a good dad. not everyone is blessed like that.

Thanks @2Glocks he always reminded me to live life like there’s no tomorrow cause it’s not given, tell them you love them everyday it might be the last thing you say, and help when ever you can cause you don’t know their whole story. I hope to one day be as good a man as he was.