Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I'm also getting tired of these fucking anti-ivermectin articles. They rant about how it's not FDA approved, but show a picture of the FDA approved ivermectin pills. Then they rant about off label use, ignoring the fact that 1/5 of prescriptions in this country are off label.

iTz DanJrUs¡!¡¡!
Cool, show me a single documented case of prescribed, human-grade ivermectin resulting in death.

iS nO eFeKtIf 4 COVID!¡!¡
Dope, show me the peer reviewed study on which you're basing that statement....and I'll login to the Harvard library and inundate you with peer-reviewed articles demonstrating clear efficacy against not just Rona, but many viral infections.

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I'm also getting tired of these fucking anti-ivermectin articles. They rant about how it's not FDA approved, but show a picture of the FDA approved ivermectin pills. Then they rant about off label use, ignoring the fact that 1/5 of prescriptions in this country are off label.

iTz DanJrUs¡!¡¡!
Cool, show me a single documented case of prescribed, human-grade ivermectin resulting in death.

Dope, show me the peer reviewed study on which you're basing that statement....and I'll login to the Harvard library and inundate you with peer-reviewed articles demonstrating clear efficacy against not just Rona, but many viral infections.
The problem is that they can't have something that is effective against Rona when they have ineffective vaccines to push

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

iTz DanJrUs¡!¡¡!

Reactions: Jstegman1

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Also I love dual-illuminated RMRs. Something about no batteries and fibers that work forever that do it for me. I deal with their cons, which in my opinion are absolutely over-exaggerated online. Things are dope.

View attachment 134092 View attachment 134093
P.S. I’ve been letting people I know who struggle with red dots and astigmatism look through this one. So far I’ve shown 3 people I know who almost exclusively avoid red dots and prefer etched reticles because of the starburst. All 3 have told me it’s the most crisp and pronounced dot they’ve ever seen.

if you struggle with astigmatism and red dot compatibility you should seriously consider heading to a LGS or finding a buddy with a Dual-Illuminated RMR to look through and see if you’ve been healed by the power of fiber optics

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Just a few minutes on HOLLIS gave me peer-reviewed studies suggesting 40% decrease in mortality amongst hospitalized cases and a ridiculously faster recovery among mild cases. Something like 25% still showing symptoms at 7 days with ivermecting vs. 100% without. Another in vitro study suggested 5000 fold decrease in viral load after 48 hrs

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
P.S. I’ve been letting people I know who struggle with red dots and astigmatism look through this one. So far I’ve shown 3 people I know who almost exclusively avoid red dots and prefer etched reticles because of the starburst. All 3 have told me it’s the most crisp and pronounced dot they’ve ever seen.

if you struggle with astigmatism and red dot compatibility you should seriously consider heading to a LGS or finding a buddy with a Dual-Illuminated RMR to look through and see if you’ve been healed by the power of fiber optics
I, apparently, have mild astigmatism. I get some starburst on red dots...not enough that I can't effectively use them, but it's noticable...never noticed any with anything running fiber/tritium.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Just a few minutes on HOLLIS gave me peer-reviewed studies suggesting 40% decrease in mortality amongst hospitalized cases and a ridiculously faster recovery among mild cases. Something like 25% still showing symptoms at 7 days with ivermecting vs. 100% without. Another in vitro study suggested 5000 fold decrease in viral load after 48 hrs
I keep them thangs on me 9BA2FFD6-035E-421B-88F4-FB5DD1C100FA.jpeg

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I keep them thangs on me View attachment 134103
Seems like a lot of people are having issues getting prescriptions filled. Apparently scope of fucking practice doesn't mean anything to pharmacists any more.
I'd like to see a doc that wrote one sue a pharmacist for libel. The pharmacists are effectively accusing the docs of malpractice and it seems arguable that the accusation is 'published' via communication with the patient.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Seems like a lot of people are having issues getting prescriptions filled. Apparently scope of fucking practice doesn't mean anything to pharmacists any more.
I'd like to see a doc that wrote one sue a pharmacist for libel. The pharmacists are effectively accusing the docs of malpractice and it seems arguable that the accusation is 'published' via communication with the patient.
Americasfrontlinedoctors got me my shit in 3 days after phone consultation. Mailed to the door, filled by their own pharmacy. Plus a Z-pack for the bois