Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
So @Fast306stang I went to the new bucees this evening , the place is huge, not a parking place with in 100 yards of the building, inside was packed like sardines in a can, the register lines were 40 people deep, was a line at the door to get inside, I never seen that many gas pumps at one place. I guess I will wait maybe the new will wear off, I didn’t go in I just drove by the store front

It will die down, but that place will probably pay for the building in the first 2 weeks merchandise sales.

It's worth going to, but not with that many people. Go back during off hours.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
It will die down, but that place will probably pay for the building in the first 2 weeks merchandise sales.

It's worth going to, but not with that many people. Go back during off hours.
At this rate it will be payed for this weekend, there was at least 50 cars pumping gas, it looked like they were handing out 100 dollar bills

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
That being said a relief-for-cause will absolutely dead line any career he expected to maybe have beyond his 20 years and does not look good at all on his record. It’s a BIG stain on his paper work especially someone looking at his record in the future for possible employment without any context to why he received the relief for cause
Homie is 100% not gonna get a pair of those cute little birdies for his lapel.

but, post EAS, he’ll probably have several good job offers based solely on this incident.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
tHe MeDiA dUzNt LiE!!!!!!!¡

Yet, using the sources they fucking link disproves the article...last hostile death, or casualty, was Feb 2020...18 fucking months ago...like the Instagram post, that they labelled false, claims...

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
tHe MeDiA dUzNt LiE!!!!!!!¡

Yet, using the sources they fucking link disproves the article...last hostile death, or casualty, was Feb 2020...18 fucking months ago...like the Instagram post, that they labelled false, claims...
The world is a vampire