Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Wonder how hard to accidentally label it Georgia or Ukraine??
Long post. Just my WAG

Biden used an excuse of Putin poisoning a Russian magnate to punish people who did not vote for him. It will be interesting what Putin does back.
US ammo market is the largest in the world. It was easy to sell mostly in US. Russia has ability to make millions of rounds of ammo, they are the largest ammo maker in the world. Selling to 1 large market is easier than a bunch of small markets.
If they cannot sell in US, they will sell in other countries. Other countries's ammo makers will not be able to compete with Russians. But they will be able to compete with US ammo makers.
Czech, Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian costs of labor are higher that Russian, but lower than US. Turkish is probably the same as Russia.
I think long-term we will be OK. Short term, prices on all ammo will spike, including 5.56. A lot of people shoot steel 223.

And if new ammo is coming from a NATO country, Biden cannot do anything.
Also on the 20th he sanctioned 3 Russian businessmen for building Nordstream 2, the gas line from Russia to Germany. None of the Germans were sanctioned. Wonder why?
Poland, Turkey, Czechia, Romania are all in NATO now.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Long post. Just my WAG

Biden used an excuse of Putin poisoning a Russian magnate to punish people who did not vote for him. It will be interesting what Putin does back.
US ammo market is the largest in the world. It was easy to sell mostly in US. Russia has ability to make millions of rounds of ammo, they are the largest ammo maker in the world. Selling to 1 large market is easier than a bunch of small markets.
If they cannot sell in US, they will sell in other countries. Other countries's ammo makers will not be able to compete with Russians. But they will be able to compete with US ammo makers.
Czech, Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian costs of labor are higher that Russian, but lower than US. Turkish is probably the same as Russia.
I think long-term we will be OK. Short term, prices on all ammo will spike, including 5.56. A lot of people shoot steel 223.

And if new ammo is coming from a NATO country, Biden cannot do anything.
Also on the 20th he sanctioned 3 Russian businessmen for building Nordstream 2, the gas line from Russia to Germany. None of the Germans were sanctioned. Wonder why?
Poland, Turkey, Czechia, Romania are all in NATO now.
Good info, didnt know Romania and Poland were NATO now

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Apparently he backed the Bobcat off the trailer and the platform on the back came down on his foot bc of the angle of the trailer. For some reason he couldn't drive the Bobcat back up the trailer so he yanked his foot out from under it and ripped off 3 toenails. So good thing is they're not broken but he showed me pictures and it's pretty gnarly

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Well delete some hentai out of your brain to make space for remembering how my PayPal got grenaded for doing business with you
PayPal locked my account and held the $308 balance for 6 months, then closed it and stole my money as "damages collected for terms of service violations"
Wasnt me