Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Maybe the problem is you view it as a hobby…….

Woodworking is rad tho

Once you've got what you consider necessary to protect yourself and your family(what that is may vary and that's your choice) it shouldn't have to be anything more than fun. Too serious. Used to be fun/hobby.

I shot because I enjoyed it, not just for practice.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
honestly this is normal.

This industry is ALWAYS like this. Always. It’s something all the time. has been this way since this 30s.

We had a really good run during the Trump administration and it definitely sucks coming back to the norm; which is constant assault and unstable import export. Mixed with individual state restrictions that are constantly fluctuating as well.

I know dudes who have lived in the north east, or the west coast, deal with their own little unstable market all the time just on a state level.

it’s kinda the way this thing has always been. It does suck, doesn’t mean it’s right, fun, wise, lucrative any of the above.

but you gotta pay to play in this world. It’s still slightly better than a heavy drug habit, and prices ain’t never stopped that
Perhaps we should all dry fire more and use the ammo available to us wisely. In all sincerity, if y’all only view this as a hobby, maybe you should get out of the game. The political/legal implications and consequences to come will be dire. Unfortunately this isnt 2016. Everything that’s happening is pointing to something worse down the line, I pray y’all get prepared for it.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Perhaps we should all dry fire more and use the ammo available to us wisely. In all sincerity, if y’all only view this as a hobby, maybe you should get out of the game. The political/legal implications and consequences to come will be dire. Unfortunately this isnt 2016. Everything that’s happening is pointing to something worse down the line, I pray y’all get prepared for it.

If you weren't prepared before now you slept.