Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Fuckin gun companies/stores and ammo suppliers are the worst... 10 minutes after the news drops they start 404ing their pages.

Won't be long before we start hearing how "hard their working to keep it on the shelves!" and how they're "working their asses off to keep us supplied..." and other nonsense like that.

Opportunistic nut lickers....

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Someone sounds frosty cause they weren’t fast enough
Fuckin gun companies/stores and ammo suppliers are the worst... 10 minutes after the news drops they start 404ing their pages.

Won't be long before we start hearing how "hard their working to keep it on the shelves!" and how they're "working their asses off to keep us supplied..." and other nonsense like that.

Opportunistic nut lickers...

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code

Opportunistic nut lickers....
Global ordnance site did that last night. I refreshed and poof, 404’d.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Someone sounds frosty cause they weren’t fast enough

And it's the same every time shit like this happens. Just like other people said... the "fun" has been sucked right out.

When was the last time you dumped a whole case of ammo in one day just for the hell of it?

I miss those days.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I get it. I am rather salty though. I used to really enjoy this hobby... maybe I should start building bikes or woodworking heavily again...
Hell even the 22lr game is jacked up, good 22 ammo was 6 to 10 bucks a box , now the cheap good 22 ammo is 12.oo

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
honestly this is normal.

This industry is ALWAYS like this. Always. It’s something all the time. has been this way since this 30s.

We had a really good run during the Trump administration and it definitely sucks coming back to the norm; which is constant assault and unstable import export. Mixed with individual state restrictions that are constantly fluctuating as well.

I know dudes who have lived in the north east, or the west coast, deal with their own little unstable market all the time just on a state level.

it’s kinda the way this thing has always been. It does suck, doesn’t mean it’s right, fun, wise, lucrative any of the above.

but you gotta pay to play in this world. It’s still slightly better than a heavy drug habit, and prices ain’t never stopped that

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
honestly this is normal.

This industry is ALWAYS like this. Always. It’s something all the time. has been this way since this 30s.

We had a really good run during the Trump administration and it definitely sucks coming back to the norm; which is constant assault and unstable import export. Mixed with individual state restrictions that are constantly fluctuating as well.

I know dudes who have lived in the north east, or the west coast, deal with their own little unstable market all the time just on a state level.

it’s kinda the way this thing has always been. It does suck, doesn’t mean it’s right, fun, wise, lucrative any of the above.

but you gotta pay to play in this world. It’s still slightly better than a heavy drug habit, and prices ain’t never stopped that
Plus it will not kill , drugs kill