Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Didn't you have to take a test for work?

Me? Nah, they don't make me take a test unless I have symptoms. Which is crazy how the CDC website says plain as day how and when to quarantine but the DoD and her work (She's a contractor on base) play by 2 completely different sets of rules, neither of which are what the CDC states on their website.

Like in my case, I have to quarantine for 10 days since last suspected contact...the CDC says 14 days.

Her work told her 72 hours, then get tested to be sure she's negative.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Have you updated your will recently? Any mention of AK mags and Dean in there? Possibly a crutch folder? Just something to think about man, love you BB

Oddly enough I was contemplating adding up all my AK mags, ammo and rifles and selling it all. Kinda bored with the whole AK game and the bank account could use some padding

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Oddly enough I was contemplating adding up all my AK mags, ammo and rifles and selling it all. Kinda bored with the whole AK game and the bank account could use some padding
I did that during your leave of here. Sold 9 AR, most my mags, almost all my other rifles and pistols And subguns. Just got the essentials. Made about 9k when it was all said and done.