Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
I had a runny nose for 2 days, hell I was in the yard for3 days in a row, cutting, edging, working my ass off. Could barely see bc my eyes were about swollen shut.

Wife's work makes her take a covid test today before she can return to work tomorrow. Hits positive and fucking raising hell telling ME I gave it to HER.

BULLSHIT.

But I guess I'll get tested tomorrow am. With all my fucking problems if I had it, it would probably kill me, which is fine, I've been fucking ready, IDGAS.

So here we are.
It ain’t that bad. 2nd or 3rd day is rough, but gets better. Mostly just extremely tired. If you are working in yard, you ain’t got it. I got winded going to take a piss.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
I had a runny nose for 2 days, hell I was in the yard for3 days in a row, cutting, edging, working my ass off. Could barely see bc my eyes were about swollen shut.

Wife's work makes her take a covid test today before she can return to work tomorrow. Hits positive and fucking raising hell telling ME I gave it to HER.

BULLSHIT.

But I guess I'll get tested tomorrow am. With all my fucking problems if I had it, it would probably kill me, which is fine, I've been fucking ready, IDGAS.

So here we are.
Have you updated your will recently? Any mention of AK mags and Dean in there? Possibly a crutch folder? Just something to think about man, love you BB