Howard Law

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Looks like a bolt on rear conversion and the front end isn't converted at all

Looks complete to me(picture is super grainy)... correct trigger guard and retainer. Dimpled front sight has been removed and replaced with a pin boi.

IDK tho. This is a quick look while I'm on break at a shitty pic...

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
1st choice Liqui Moly Valve clean
2nd choice Gumout High mileage or Techron. Make sure that you use enough cleaner for your size tank.

MMO soak:
Pull out the spark plugs. Put about an ounce of MMO in each cylinder. Cover the holes with rags or put plugs back in loosely, just to keep crud out of the engine. Leave MMO in overnight.
Next day pull the plugs back out and cover the holes with a heavy towel/rag. Turn engine over by hand. MMO will shoot out of the plug holes. Do it a few times. Put plugs in, start the engine. @dial1911 Am I forgetting anything?

If you are not at the max fill line on the dipstick, add MMO to your oil and drive a 100 miles. MMO is a gentle cleaner, It will lower viscosity of your oil, but not by much. IIRC it is about 20w viscosity. MMO in the oil will clean the lower motor end.

Change oil. I would using a high mileage oil or better yet, add LiquiMoly Motor Oil Saver to regular oil.
Thanks! Yeah the oil change was done less then a week ago, I substituted a quart of oil with marvel mystery oil. Hoping that will help clear up some carbon deposits. Was kinda worried that in the process of doing that I would unearth some gasket leaks, only time will tell I suppose

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Thanks! Yeah the oil change was done less then a week ago, I substituted a quart of oil with marvel mystery oil. Hoping that will help clear up some carbon deposits. Was kinda worried that in the process of doing that I would unearth some gasket leaks, only time will tell I suppose
If you gaskets leak, step up 1 grade in oil viscosity and add LM Oil Saver.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Looks complete to me(picture is super grainy)... correct trigger guard and retainer. Dimpled front sight has been removed and replaced with a pin boi.

IDK tho. This is a quick look while I'm on break at a shitty pic...

Some were dimpled and some were pinned from the factory as I understand it. The rear is bolt on for sure as far as the grip goes. You can see the 2 "rivets" above the grip. If they were going to weld or rivet the correct triggerguard, I'd assume they'd weld all the holes and refinish the rifle as well...but it IS hard to tell anything with those shitty pics

Last edited: