Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Fast306stang - ask for the upgraded tank with two anodes. Will last longer and only costs a tad more.

Do you think this what he was talking about when he told me the upgraded tank had a booster? I didn't want to Google when I had him on the phone and I didn't want to call him back incase I couldn't get ahold of him later...I've used him before and he seems trustworthy, so I just went with it. It was $100 more.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Do you think this what he was talking about when he told me the upgraded tank had a booster? I didn't want to Google when I had him on the phone and I didn't want to call him back incase I couldn't get ahold of him later...I've used him before and he seems trustworthy, so I just went with it. It was $100 more.

Sounds about right but haven't heard them referred to as "boosters".

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Sounds about right but haven't heard them referred to as "boosters".

I had to Google it, the booster is separate but there's a lot of articles online that say they're worth having. The plumber says he has this setup and 4 kids and he says he never runs out of hot water. We will see!

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I had to Google it, the booster is separate but there's a lot of articles online that say they're worth having. The plumber says he has this setup and 4 kids and he says he never runs out of hot water. We will see!

Is a newer house, so probably not an issue.... but ... make sure he measures the door opening including the trim. Gotta make sure the new one will fit in the room. (Ran into that at a rental that had to have a new one).