Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

GA Firing Line

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Oddly, this is the reason I’ve been told for some of my old friends to vote Democrat.
Specifically, they were Jewish, and felt that the Dems taking more money for ‘social programs’ was more in line with their religious views of taking care of others.
I tried pointing out the fallacy of the logic - in that they also take more of our freedoms, including the option to defend ourselves that became unfortunately desperately needed (by their recent ancestors in particular in the 30’s and 40’s).
Didn’t make an impression at all. Not a dent.
Sure, I’m a Christian and I believe in taking care of others too, not by force of a Govt gun though, the Bible says God loves a cheerful giver. I’m sure a lot of people will disagree with me here, but I’m not opposed to ALL taxes, I’m more concerned with the abuse of the tax system, the complication of tax law, and most importantly, where my money the state has taken is going. I’d be much happier to pay a 7% flat tax that is going to actually pave the roads or help find foster children a home, or even preserve our nations historic monuments. Just cut the BS spending. The only reason people are so touchy about taxes right now is because it’s being used to extort and enslave the people it’s coming from. Which is completely justified IMO.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
this is what disgusting looks like

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
this is what disgusting looks like

Cheaper than a Glock.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I heard a nice quote recently, but can’t recall who said it:

“Government is like a fire.
You want it to be big enough to keep you warm, but not so big that it burns everything.”
"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action."
-- George Washington