Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Y'all remember DoS shitting bricks over Americans going to volunteer with the Kurds?
What do you think they'd say about Americans going to fight with the Cuban people?
I think we should mind our own business until other countries/people adopt and implement political failsafes from keeping this from happening again.

I’m all for freeing people who intend on staying free.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I think we should mind our own business until other countries/people adopt and implement political failsafes from keeping this from happening again.

I’m all for freeing people who intend on staying free.
I think our government should mind its own damn business. I have no problem with private citizens taking it upon themselves to assist revolution in countries with which we don’t have diplomatic relations.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
View attachment 129872
things I don’t have a problem with:
“charitable donations” coming from my paycheck to pay for local roads, schools, widows and orphans.

things I do have a problem with:
“charitable donations” coming from my paycheck to pay for abortions, endless wars oversees, six figure salaries for politicians and policies that limit the freedom of Americans.
How about taxes to pay for gender identity studies in Afghanistan? That one always stuck to me lol