Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Fixing to find a new Dr. We both have appointments and we usually do them together because it's a follow up for bloodwork labs. It helps bc my wife is a better listener than I am haha.

Well today only one of us can be in here at a time bc neither of us are vaccinated. WTF kind of sense does that make???

I'm fucking PISSED.

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So I ask my Dr about us both being back there and he says that would be fine. So I told him the girl up front wouldn't let us. He says next time for sure, no problems.

I make my appt and walk out, well Julie is in a room. I need the keys to the car. Of course the girl won't let me back there. And she won't go back there to get them.

I told her what the Dr said about allowing us back there and she's still disputing me. Go back there and ask the Dr yourself, I'm telling YOU what he told ME! I "think" she got the point that time. Bitch I ain't fucking around...

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
So I ask my Dr about us both being back there and he says that would be fine. So I told him the girl up front wouldn't let us. He says next time for sure, no problems.

I make my appt and walk out, well Julie is in a room. I need the keys to the car. Of course the girl won't let me back there. And she won't go back there to get them.

I told her what the Dr said about allowing us back there and she's still disputing me. Go back there and ask the Dr yourself, I'm telling YOU what he told ME! I "think" she got the point that time. Bitch I ain't fucking around...

You get KotD.

(Karen of the Day)