Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
65n8sh701g471.jpg

Two thumbs up.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Well guys, I was the idiot today. Went to disconnect the lines for the washing machine at the apartment because I had to turn the keys in today and when I moved everything else out I didn't have any pliers with me. Went to turn the fitting and snapped the PVC hookup and it was spewing water. Of course the shutoff valve for the water was in the LOCKED AC closet. Took maintenance 5 minutes at least to get there. It flooded my apartment and the 2 apartments below us. I don't really feel bad for the douchebags on the 2nd floor but I feel awful for the old lady on the 1st floor.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Well guys, I was the idiot today. Went to disconnect the lines for the washing machine at the apartment because I had to turn the keys in today and when I moved everything else out I didn't have any pliers with me. Went to turn the fitting and snapped the PVC hookup and it was spewing water. Of course the shutoff valve for the water was in the LOCKED AC closet. Took maintenance 5 minutes at least to get there. It flooded my apartment and the 2 apartments below us. I don't really feel bad for the douchebags on the 2nd floor but I feel awful for the old lady on the 1st floor.

We already knew you like to fuck old lady's.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Asshole

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Can't believe the shutoffs weren't in the outlet box like normal