Faktory 47

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I know y'all gonna shit on both places, but for a 3 month stint, Austin or Seattle?

Never been to Seattle. Austin's close to lots of good stuff though. Namely, Port Aransas. You can get REAL tacos there...and they might have 2 tortillas, not just 1.

Texas shall be denigrated by all true Okies, but I'll give them this - brisket is done right there.

Texas is probably the only state with more geographical diversity than Oklahoma - beach, pine woods, desert...pretty damn cool. West Texas is full of good folks, whole different level of independent out there.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I know y'all gonna shit on both places, but for a 3 month stint, Austin or Seattle?

Depends. I say Seattle bc if you're a foodie, lots of stuff there and surrounding. Beautiful places to see...if the weather is nice.

Austin is probably nice also, but it's close enough that I consider it an "I can go there anytime I want" kind of place. Seattle is an "I may not get this chance again" kind of opportunity. But this is spoken from a married with children point of view...