Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

American Revival Apparel Company

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
May or may not get a paid position at the fire dept in Darien, (mostly volunteer but had a few paid spots) as a captain…fingers crossed. If so…standbye for fire sale. I’ll need $900 for my next helmet.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Just told director I'm about ready to go back to the shop and leave this supervisor BS. I've been running this shop for about 17 years....he wants me to think on it a bit.

I think I'm tired and bored. Tired of corporate BS, and been doing the same thing this long is way old.

Great money, easy job, lots of paid vacation....hard to just leave.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Just told director I'm about ready to go back to the shop and leave this supervisor BS. I've been running this shop for about 17 years....he wants me to think on it a bit.

I think I'm tired and bored. Tired of corporate BS, and been doing the same thing this long is way old.

Great money, easy job, lots of paid vacation....hard to just leave.

I didn't realize how important work/ life balance was until this current job. Wish I'd done it sooner.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Has everyone noticed all gun sellers are lowering the prices on all Brace pistols.
They must know something.
Sure feels like it. They don't want to get stuck with inventory if something happens. Makes sense especially if they were stocking up as much as possible during the pandemic.